Did you know that…?
Scotland is broken down into five main whisky regions. These are Highland, Speyside, Islay, Campbeltown and Lowland. Each of these regions has its own distinguished flavours and characteristics.
- Highland – A mix of dried fruit flavours and smokey aromas can be found here
- Speyside – A flavour akin to fruits with a well balanced, sweet and almost floral finish
- Islay – Being the most Westerly distilleries, these are also the most smokey tasting
- Campbeltown – This region offers a unique richness with a notable taste of the ocean
- Lowland – Typically a fresher, more floral taste